Others Go Through The Motions. We Go Beyond.
Kings County HVAC has proven our experience, professionalism, and resources to warrant your full confidence in our installations. Our experts will match a system to your home that meets your budget requirements and optimizes total cost of ownership (ongoing operational costs).
We save you money by being well versed in the most energy efficient systems to suit any need. Additionally, we proactively stay informed of all the manufacturer incentive programs and utility rebates which we happily pass on to you for added savings.
However there is much more to it. We thoroughly evaluate your home prior to proposing new equipment to ensure that your new system will meet or exceed your expectations. We also represent products offering the best warranties in the industry.
The Kings County Difference
- A management team with over 100 years of HVAC experience.
- Continually trained, licensed and certified technical teams.
- Long term, fulltime employees that successfully passed stringent background checks.
- Custom designed heating/cooling solutions.
- Support staff that works to get you every rebate and credit possible, during and after the installation of your new system.
- We will never sell you something you don’t need for the sake of the sale.
- Consultation by phone or in person is always without charge or obligation.
The spring and summer months in Brooklyn not only bring heat, but also humidity. It’s during these times that people actively seek comfort and note the best spots to find it, which should include your home, right?
Your air conditioner is essential to your comfort. It really is. Kings County HVAC is here for you to help you keep your home cooling system running effectively and efficiently with our professional AC repair and annual maintenance services .
Benefits to keeping your home’s air conditioning system maintained and up-to-date:
- Efficiently running systems actually cost less to operate
- A properly maintained air conditioner has a far longer lifespan
- Regular maintenance helps prevent and identify problems before they can start causing real issues
Outside of general maintenance there may arise a time when you need immediate service and repair in Brooklyn. Not to worry, we’re here for you at the drop of a hat.
Here is a short list of serviceable components we can remedy in a pinch:
- AC compressors
- AC condensers
- Evaporator coils
- Air handlers
- Swamp/evaporative coolers
- Ductless & mini-split systems
- Zoned systems
- Air conditioning filters
Not sure what you’re in need of? That’s okay! Feel free to call us at anytime with any questions or concerns you may have about your air conditioning system. We can diagnose any issue and make sure your home air conditioning system is running at an optimal level.
WE INSTALL CONFIDENCE
Here’s what we won’t do: We will NOT sell you something you don’t need just for the sake of the sale. Many contractors are out to pad their bottom line, and they figure they’ll just sell you the biggest system out of the box because you don’t know any better.
That’s not in our vocabulary. It’s not a part of our mission. Take comfort in the understanding that we are going to provide you with a system that makes the most sense for your home. The right system is vital. Nobody provides you with that right system better than Kings County HVAC.
Our focus lies in three types of environmental systems
- Forced air furnaces
- Hot water boilers
- Hydro air
- Heat pump
- Hybrid heat
Indoor Air Quality
- Air cleaners
- Air purifiers
- Media filters
- Energy recovery ventilators
- UV lamps
- Central air conditioning
- Ductless (split) air conditioning
Below are factors to consider when choosing an HVAC system
WE DELIVER ON OUR PROMISE 24-7
Maintaining a preventative line of thinking helps keep your equipment running optimally, thereby reducing the risk of costly repair bills, and maximizing monthly energy savings.
Should your system need repair or maintenance, you can rely on our year-round service to provide 24 hour emergency repairs as well as planned maintenance for all brands of central heating and air conditioning equipment.
No matter the situation, take comfort: We’ll be right over.
Our customer service at a glance
- Fast response time by a dedicated customer service representative.
- Technicians are armed with computerized dispatch and communication systems, keeping us ahead of the curve, and on top of your every need.
- Technicians automatically receive detailed customer history of the last six service calls prior to arriving at your home.
- Our staff is built of licensed and certified HVAC technicians.
- We cultivate consistent and ongoing technician training provided by industry professionals.
In short: We have a commitment to quality and to achieving the highest level of satisfaction from our customers.
What we provide is HVAC service made simple. We’ll help you keep your focus where it should be: On running your business.
Through these planned maintenance programs we can:
- Provide a customized maintenance plan that fits your budget and equipment needs.
- Avoid unscheduled downtime.
- Increase employee productivity with a comfortable, healthy environment.
- Pinpoint operating deficiencies.
- Predict and continually monitor wear and tear.
We proudly service commercial properties all over the County of Brooklyn New York. If your commercial property needs HVAC service for the heating and cooling system or if you’re looking for an installation estimate, contact Kings County HVAC today. Even if your property is located outside of our service map, give us a call and we’ll assess your needs.